Aqua Clean Compact
The COMPACT-series is for washing (without rinsing) of components when your cleaning requirements can be fulfilled with a 1-stage process. The system is mainly used for washing of components in maintenance workshops and performing simple cleaning tasks in the machine working industry.
These parts washers are manufactured in stainless steel and consist of a heat insulated enclosed cabinet. Standard features are a rotating spray system, a load carriage, a hinged door and a tank system.
The cleaning process is carried out with a rotating spray system with built-in nozzles. The heated wash liquid is sprayed onto the components from all directions with a high mechanical effect. The liquid is then filtered inside the machine and re-circulated back to the tank. All maintenance points in the machine are easily accessible.
The Compact-series parts washers are available with a Hinged Door (HD) and Lifting Door (LD):
- Both versions include a standard load carriage inside
- In the HD version, the open door serves as the loading platform
- For the LD version, a loading platform or a wheeled load trolley is located in front of the unit
- Excellent washing quality
- Compact size
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Small and medium sized components
- Washing without rinsing
- Maintenance and small scale production